The Breeds of Man
Point Buy System – Be honest, you want to play Big Damn Heroes. We all do. Rolling up a subpar character sucks. If you’re going to keep rolling until you get a decent character (and you are, you know you are), why bother with the random element?
- All your stats start at 10, and you get X points to distribute among them.
- Each +1 to a stat costs 1 point.
- You may lower a stat (to a minimum of 8) to get more points.
- The highest you can buy a starting stat is 16 (before racial mods).
- Barbarians: unchanged
- Clerics: unchanged
- Druids: unchanged
- Fighters: unchanged
- Monks: there are no monks in this campaign
- Rangers: unchanged
- Rogues: unchanged
- Sorcerors: see Wizards
- Wizards: not just anyone can learn magic. You must have the innate ability first. When it is discovered early and trained, you’re a wizard. If it comes upon you later in life, you’re a sorceror.